The Seitech Pico Dolly is scaled perfectly for the Pico and the user. The balance point between the sling and the hull make it easy for even the youth sailor to tow. The Sling design also makes it easy to solo launch and retrieve the Pico. Extra P09 brackets are included to secure the bow for a more secure tow.
This dolly configuration also fits boats under 250 lbs including the International 470, Hunter 90, Escape 1, Club Flying Junior, small aluminum boats and small inflatables.
Seitech dollies are beautifully engineered and crafted. Perfectly balanced, light-weight designs with low-friction wheel bearings make moving and launching a breeze. Whether you are a child launching an Optimist, an athlete preparing your C420 or Laser for a regatta, or an older adult launching your kayak or aluminum boat, there is a design to fit your needs. Perfectly. Each one is carefully engineered down to the smallest detail to give you many years of smooth, trouble-free service.
• Corrosion-proof and maintenance-free
• Round-cornered, structural-grade anodized aluminum
• Superior balance and ergonomic handle design make for easy pulling
• Glass-reinforcced, UV-protected, through-bolted plastic joint components
• Simplified design for fast assembly
• Three-inch wide, non-stretch sling for best the storage and easy retrieval in wavy conditions
• Easily broken down at splice joint and T-joint for quick trunk storage
• Tubeless ATV knobby tread tires with low friction Delrin needle bearings roll easily on all surfaces
This Pico dolly comes with standard Seitech wheels. There is an available upgrade to the Seitech F wheels, which are larger (18.5" x 9.5") in order to easily move boats over sand and rocks.
*International Buyers Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.